Sunday, September 15, 2019

Welcome to "Figgy", "Polly's" new companion!

"Figgy" came home with me today from Home Depot!

The boys gave him a welcome sniff and strolled away calmly accepting him to our family!  Polly actually cuddle up nicely and together they are making a nifty looking team! 




I was shopping for some insecticide when I noticed this huge display of new large plants and just had to stop to explore them!  As I was considering if a Fiddle-leaf Fig would be happy in my living room window next to Polly, a nice younger woman was also giving them some examinations.  So, as usual for me, I asked her if she was familiar with them and she responded she has 5 and is being tempted by these to add another one to her home!  So, as we continued our conversation she agreed to help me pick out a good specimen while she was doing the same thing!  Needless to say, I left with lots of confidence with "Figgy" in my cart!  Nice big plant for only $19!  (Well, I also picked up a beautiful african violet, but more about that in another post!)  And, my new friend left with my personal business card with the garden club website listed on it because our conversation drifted to that subject also!  ahem.....

  CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FIDDLE-LEAF FIG PLANTS

No comments:

Post a Comment