Monday, September 9, 2019

A visit to K Mart.....

looking for clear saucers for my new garden bed in the guest bedroom....  turned out to be a nice adventure!  A brand new display of orchids was so attractive!  And so healthy looking!  I looked at the prices and they were very attractive also!  So, one miniature (for $6.93) and one full size (for $10.93) just hopped right into my cart because they liked the invitation to a brand new growing location without much competition right now!

I am thinking the miniature looks a bit lonely and might need a companion?  She is sooo adorable!

And then when I got home, I checked the little succulent fairy garden that I had sprayed with "kill any varmints" bug spray to prepare it to come indoors and decided it could move inside and onto the "new garden bed" in the guest room also!

So, the adventure has begun...…       hmmmm I recall seeing mini rose bushes for $5 at HyVee recently!



No comments:

Post a Comment