Friday, August 15, 2014

Jean's Angel's Trumpet is making beautiful music....

No matter how hard I listened, I couldn't hear the music but the sight is awesome! 

Brugmansia, called Angel's Trumpet or Trumpet  Flower tree.



My friend Cindy and I made a visit to Turkey Run Hostas the other morning and we saw much more than hostas!  Jean made sure we got a good look at her two Brugmansia trees while we were strolling thru their garden beds!  The other one is yellow, but not nearly as eye-catching as this pink one!  They are zone 10 so they are invited inside as house guests for the MN winters!  My guess is those blossoms were about 10 inches or more long! 

We did see a flock of turkeys just down the road on our way home tho!  Denny, our driver slowed down for them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Beautiful! I'll have to get back up there to check this out.

    ReplyDelete