Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A gardeners fantasy land in Faribault MN!

But, it is the display and gardening talents of the Koopman's that creates this world of color and beauty with the flowers God has created!
 
I can share pictures of this city garden but I can't share what it is like to stand midst all these displays of colorful plants!  That experience is beyond my words!  You simply have to experience it yourself!  This visit was my second one and I wouldn't have missed the opportunity for anything else!  The hosta society I belong to was invited there last month  and it was such fun to watch the first time visitors reactions!



 

I will share more  pictures at a later date which will include water features and garden art!  They also have an extensive collection of hostas and daylilies.

No comments:

Post a Comment