Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Add some zing to your late summer garden beds.....

Recently several gardening friends and I were touring gardens and saw some creative displays of elevated containers in garden beds, among shrubs and hosta plantings.

I recalled I have a similar container holder that I have not used the last several years since I reduced my amount of annual planted pots!  Since my friends expressed interest in having one of those type of holders, I suggested I consult with my husband, Denny, about the potential of his making some.  (He has a welder he has used to repair things and has created me some wonderful trellises.)  So, to make a long story short, he has his first batch of these awesome container holders made and we are able to make them available to area gardeners!

 

Note the prongs go into the ground
so it can be set in among plants!
 


Just in time to bring a bit of new zing to late summer garden beds or pair with your fall containers.  Also you can use these in your winter outdoor decorating!

I'm off to shop for some mum plants!  They will brighten up my hosta beds for fall!  And, ideas are popping into my head for winter!

Made of 3/4" cold rolled steel rod that is welded and powder coated to provide years of use.

Easy to use with your own existing container(s). They just need a 7/16" minimum hole in the center bottom.

Supports even heavy pots loaded with soil & plants!

 
2 sizes available now
18" & 24" height from ground to base of pot
$35.00 each
Ready for pick up or delivery now
Denny Noltee Sr   507-288-6730


No comments:

Post a Comment