Sunday, October 26, 2014

Yesterday...

I was a bit overwhelmed by the experience of receiving an award from Minnesota State Horticulture Society.  I understood I would be receiving an award at their Annual Recognition and Awards Ceremony in Minneapolis but the one I received was an unexpected surprise!  My favorite assistant gardener, my husband, Denny, was there also and I forgot to give him recognition in my acceptance speech for all the support and help he gives me!  Needless to say I was feeling a bit overwhelmed!  Must have been a "senior moment"!  :)

The event was shared by special gardening friends who were with me representing our garden club.  Our Rochester Garden & Flower Club also received a wonderful honor.  The MSHS Garden Club of the Year Award is a very treasured award representing the achievements we have accomplished! 

Indeed it was a very special day!



 
 
 
 











June, our President,  accepted our award!
















No comments:

Post a Comment