Monday, July 13, 2020

Tips to freshen up your garden beds mid to late summer!

I just finished reading an article on freshening up your flower beds mid to late summer!  I learned a few tips about some plants I grow that I am anxious to try now!  My yarrow for example, will get sheared completely down earlier instead of waiting for the blooms to fade completely before I deadhead them!  

Maybe you will learn a tip or two by reading it?  It's quick and easy reading, was sent out by one of our local garden centers that offers lots of free educational sessions in their locations!  Also they routinely add many gardening tips on their website and in email notices customers can sign up for!

Check it out! 

Click here to access:  It is from Sargent's Gardens, Rochester, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment