Friday, July 17, 2020

Neighbors watering team....

"That's just what neighbors do..."

Our neighbor across the street (with large garden beds) took off for a week of  R&R 
'up north' for this week.   So, two of us teamed up to keep her veggies, fruits and flowers
watered!  

While watering one evening I just happened to be there at a photo op moment near sundown and I was admiring some of her perennials that are at their peak bloom right now!  (Thanks to my new habit of carrying my cell phone with me all the time when I am outdoors,  'in case I fall and can't get up' suggestion from my doctor) has provided me with a handy dandy camera ready to whisk out!  

I'll  have to ask for the names of some of these!  If you want to know any the names, send me an email!   gramakj@charter.net









No comments:

Post a Comment