Monday, July 1, 2019

Fairy Gardens

Once again, Fairies reminded me they needed their playgrounds!  This year it was time to replace some of  the containers and I decided to reduce the sizes a bit so they were easier to transport around and display.  I made a few less also, but had just as much fun creating them.  Plant prices seem to be increasing also, and I decided I didn't have to use all of my collection of fairy size garden art every year!  So, instead of 35 I think I only made about 18!

The tiny plants are finally spreading and beginning to bloom so they will look especially nice for the Garden Tour in four more weeks!  Some of my favorite little plants were not available where I shopped this year, but there were some new ones, which I am  enjoying.  One new one is tiny daisies which is delighting me!

Here are few:
This one is fun because it has a water pump running water in the stream to the pond!

Just as charming at half the size!  My little woodland sprite and friends!

Half the size this year but still is a fun trip to the beach!
The plant on the right was enjoyed for Easter with its flowers  before it moved  outdoors to the beach later and is still happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment