Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Quilted Flower Gardens!


My favorite quilter, Doris, held a Fall Quilt Sale in her Garden of 175 pieces of her creations!

Proceeds were donated to a local Cat Shelter, and a Dog Rescue Organization!  I have three of her treasured Quilted Flower Garden Creations I have managed to collect in past years. So I made sure I arrived early to this event!  

Such decision making!  But, I walked away with four pieces that I fell in love with!  One went to a dear friend for a birthday gift because she always reminds me of bright Sun Flowers!

One ended up right away on my dining room table because it was an awesome Fall Bouquet!

The reversable Christmas season themed one is tucked away until after Turkey Day!

And one ended up as a wall hanging in my dressing room!  

Such a great way to keep flowers surrounding me all year around!  And they don't need watering!




This one is all hand quilted!

No comments:

Post a Comment