Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Baby Croton a year ago.....

A year ago I won a darling mini Croton plant in a ceramic pumpkin as a door prize at our Shades of Green Hosta Society of SE MN meeting!

I enjoyed it during the winter on my kitchen table with a collection of other mini plants which I called my winter garden!   Spring came and the Croton is a tropical plant so I moved it to my Beach Scene Fairy Garden and enjoyed it all summer long outdoors!  As I was picking up Fairy Garden elements to pack away until next spring, I noticed how healthy this little Croton was and how much it had grown so I quickly replanted it into an indoor pot and sprayed it with insecticide so it didn't bring any little friends inside.

I found the little ceramic planter it originally came in, filled it with some fall leaves to set next to it and am once again enjoying it on my kitchen table for fall color!  And, I happen to know the person who had donated it as a door prize, so now I have a daily reminder of a very special friend to remember with a smile every day!  





  

No comments:

Post a Comment