Saturday, April 25, 2015

A creative planter stand for your landscape!

My Denny began making a unique planter stand late summer last year in response to friends commenting on how much they'd like to have one we had seen in a garden on a tour.  Denny looked it over and agreed he could probably make them.   I recalled I had one I had used many years ago but had not used it recently.  Using my gardening friends for advice for design details he launched his manufacturing in our garage.

He just finished filling orders for spring 2015 delivery and is now stocked again to fill more orders! 

The wonderful feature is that it can be placed midst plantings
 without taking up space at the base!
 
I've been planning to use several of these in my own gardens this year and am looking forward to shopping for plants to use.  I also plan to use some to display a few of my fairy gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment