Saturday, November 8, 2014

This awkward stage...

between mums with jack o'lanterns and winter/holiday décor!  Inside I just pick up the pumpkins with faces, ghosts, etc. and substitute turkeys, and other Thanksiving objects among the other fall themed accents.  Done quickly but outside seems to be a different challenge.  Got to get rid of the carved pumpkins and ghosts but it seems too early for Christmas themes.  We head for southern comfort right after the holidays so I don't do winter themed décor any more, just Christmas and undecorate before we leave.  That way my neighbors don't have to view dried up greens, etc. yet in March!

What are you doing?  If you've decorated your entry or garage, etc. for this season how about emailing me a picture to share?  Just let me know if you want me to share your whole name, etc. also. 



My neighbor with the window boxes does this simple but effective décor!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment