Thursday, July 10, 2014

The view out my kitchen window.....


This view greets me when I walk by my kitchen window or sit down at the table!
  How great is that?


I don't know the name of it because my granddaughter, Heather, called me one day after she moved into her current home and said she had some plant growing up the side of her garage and if I wanted it to come get it now! (My Heather is not a gardener!)  So, I did and recognized it as a climatis,  but color unknown.   So, I found a new home for it just outside my kitchen window and the next July I was greeted with this view!  I call this climatis  "My Heather".   (That's what her brother called her when he was little) I think of them every time I pass by this scene recalling so many wonderful memories since they came into our lives so many years ago!   Oh how I enjoy special plants connected to people in my life!

1 comment: