Monday, January 21, 2019

Mail Box planters for AZ

Once again I have our signature planters out by the mailbox!  The golf theme brings smiles and announces a golfer is living here right now!

As usual, I can't resist a nice big colorful pot of red geraniums and expect the sunshine and a bit of Miracle Grow will have these flower buds popping full and opening soon!

The golf shoes were ready and waiting for this year's succulents!  Thanks Harriett, for storing them for me from last year.  Especially for cleaning them out so good before you tucked them away!  They looked like new shoes!  I really am admiring the different variety of succulent I used this year, the red color has developed fast in this sunshine and cooler temps!  They are happy indeed in their new home!



No comments:

Post a Comment