Friday, April 29, 2016

AZ Theme Miniature Garden

My Fairy Gardening and Miniature Gardening is limited to using succulents while we are in AZ.  Plus, we have to transport them back home when we head north again, which is always a challenge for Denny.

But, succulents are abundant in the garden centers and at reasonable prices.  Although I intend to use restraint and do, I could probably do a better job of limiting my purchases! 

I just finished putting an AZ themed miniature garden together since arriving home with my bounty of succulents.  It's fun to create something a bit different each year and although I've had this container and the little decorations and used them before, this year I used some different plants and a different design.  The little home is a favorite of mine, I purchased it years ago at a garage sale for $1 and treasure it!  Two of the cacti spent the winter in a neighbor's house being protected from our MN winter!  Thanks Mary!




No comments:

Post a Comment