Monday, November 23, 2015

Fairy Garden of Joy!

Just got to share my friend's winter Fairy Garden of Joy!   

Rita's added a green tree to it this year!  Gave  it a great added accent punch of color!  

Our speaker last week at the Garden Club meeting featured how to "Glitz up the Mundane Porch Pot and Wreath" you buy at the store by adding more greens of various varieties along with few quality winter interest pieces!  Was fun to see that Boy Scout wreath become a true work of art and the porch pot became an awesome winter accent piece!  Wishing I had taken some pics to share with you!  Jan Vitse, owner of New Look Floral here in Rochester, MN.  She does workshops on this subject for small groups!  I've been to one of her workshops on flower arranging, had a great time!

My indoor fairy garden is still in Thankskgiving mode, but Josie is coming Tuesday to make sure we do our holiday decorating right again this year!  If only she liked to come and help us undecorate later!  I'll need to work on that aspect of it!  Maybe I can connect it with decorate for spring all at the same time?  Worth try!



No comments:

Post a Comment