Thursday, June 18, 2015

She shed!



Betty now has her own 'She Shed'!  I don't have one!  Do you?  I want one and don't have space for it so I can only wish!

Her husband built a new shed to store mowers in and a section was built for Betty to enjoy as a 'She Shed"!  She can grow plants in it year around!  How fun!  We had coffee out there the other day so I had a chance to admire what is going on there!  







This awesome water garden was created when she visited our local Habitat for Humanity Resale Shop!  She found this huge planter, which had a former life at Apache Mall, for only $35.  It is now a working water garden complete with gold fish.  The water in it is used to water nearby plants with fresh water replacing the old water!  Healthy fish and plants with creativity!   Oh my!


No comments:

Post a Comment