Monday, November 22, 2021

Winter Porch Pot Time!

Well, almost time!

This week Barb, Rita and I did our annual greens shopping for our outdoor winter planters, etc.!    Always more fun together than doing this alone but we skipped our usual lunch with it.

Our focus was on the warmest day out there this week!

Three stops, 90 minutes and we were done!  Got some good stuff including some fragrant stuff for by the front door!

I sweet talked Denny into spraying mine with stuff that will keep them hydrated to prolong their freshness appearance to last all winter out there.  Then I decided it was time to build my big pot while it was warm in the garage!   The theme was a repeat of last years, greens and silver!  One pot instead of three but fuller and bigger!

I'll share Barb's and Rita's creations when I get pics!  



No comments:

Post a Comment