Saturday, August 10, 2019

First Step.....





I am so excited.... (doesn't take much some times)…
Look what I found while visiting my daughter this weekend!   We were in a special little shop that specializes in reuse of decorative items, or creative old items that are now decorative items, with super reasonable prices and "neat" ideas!   This was sitting outside their entrance with a very attractive price tag!  Actually, if it was not an attractive price I'd still have grabbed it up quick!


A  few blogs ago I shared with you a succulent planter that LuAnn had hanging in her hosta bed!
Yep, this is perfect for me to be able to create one next year!  I have started a spring list of plants I need next year...and now have this project listed on it also!



Meanwhile, I've decided to use it this winter for a hanging outdoor winter arrangement that I can enjoy from my front window (being I will be here all winter this year)!

No comments:

Post a Comment