Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Holiday Outdoor decor time!

While it was a decent winter day recently, Denny, put up his Holiday Light display on our home.  It used to be bigger but he has given into a bit of downsizing these days with less ladder climbing, etc.

So, I also took  advantage of the nice weather and did "my thing" for outdoor décor for the holidays!

This year I decided to do "the sled thing" being I found a nice red sled already for the bling at a neighborhood "garage sale" for only $10.   Just could not resist the bargain!

I think I like the change of pace result!


I did add some little white lights for some evening glitter!

And then I added a matching swag beside the garage door where the light and house number are.



Today I decided it was "close enough" to put out..... but lights won't be turned on until Friday evening!  I like to focus on Turkey Day before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment