Monday, May 9, 2016

'Bluebell time in SE Minnesota!

This week Denny came home from golfing with pictures of the Bluebells blooming in the woodland area along hole 13 at the , Maple Valley Golf Course!  Which reminded me how much I'd like to go to Carley State Park nearby to view the Bluebell display there and I had never done that!  It seems I have problems carving out time when its not raining
to do that at this time of the year!  I have a few Bluebell plants in one of my part shade beds and look forward to those few every spring!

Well, the next day he told me to get in the car because we are going to look at Bluebells!  Yep, I got my Bluebell fix and pictures!  Thanks to a golf cart ride to the site, I was enchanted by the scenic area and quickly whisked to hole 13!  Less than an hour and I was home again!  What a treat!
What a guy!  What a beautiful golf course! 




No comments:

Post a Comment