Friday, February 4, 2022

Primrose Time in the Florist Shops and Departments!

 Love the addition of blooming plants in the house this time of the year!  It is a reminder that Spring will return!

I so love the inexpensive price on these lovely flashes of color to brighten up my life midst the snow and cold outside!  They get a special spot on the end table by my chair near the window in the living room!  This is one of the first I've seen so maybe I'll even be able to treat myself to another before they disappear from the stores!

We drove to Inver Grove Heights a few days ago to visit a dear friend and it just so happens a huge fabulous garden center, Gerten's,  is located there!  Always have to stop in briefly, at least!  Lots of house plants and seasonal flowering plants on display!






No comments:

Post a Comment