Thursday, February 4, 2021

At promise of spring.....

 A visit to our local Trader Joe's found touches of spring that just jumped right into my cart to go home with me!  

For only $6 I decided they were welcome additions to a spot next to my favorite chair in the living room!  Love the contrast to the winter scene outside!

Can't wait to see the yellow tiny daffies....and what color the hyacinth will be and also enjoy the fragrance!

I figure I will make another stop to Trader Joe's in about two weeks just in time for a pot of Tulips, etc!  A perfect valentine for hubby to get me!  And they have his favorite candy that I can get him.... what a perfect shopping trip!

I love their "light shredded cheese" and "shredded mozzarella cheese" also!  And the variety of forms of brussels sprouts ... shredded, chopped, etc .  A quick stir fry with some garlic and butter is soooo yummy to my tummy!







No comments:

Post a Comment