Friday, December 7, 2018

Frosty Ferns instead of Frosty the Snowman!

I always enjoy treating gardening friends to a bit of new plant life during the holidays!  There are four of us who usually spend a lunch time enjoying the holidays together and this year it is at  Karen's Dining Room.  While at Trader Joe's yesterday I spotted these frosty looking green plants and decided they needed new homes!  So into the cart they went to add a touch of  holiday frost on the table before they go home with my gardening friends!  

I think I have purchased these before in the spring for a Fairy Garden.....they are annuals or house plants for MN   The label says:  Selaginella Krausianna Variegatus

Requires bright indirect sunlight, water twice a week, fertilize monthly. Zone 6   Grows up to 6" Tall!




For more information CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment