Monday, July 10, 2017

Touring Gardens

Summer brings the joy of touring gardens, private and public, to enjoy beauty created with plants and flowers!

This year I organized a bus tour to the Mankato area in Minnesota for the Shades of Green Hosta Society of SE MN, which I am a charter member of!  It is such a joy to share with others some of the special gardens I have discovered!  In June we visited four unique private gardens and two unique garden centers that I have enjoyed while spending time at our cabin near Mankato, MN.  I'll be sharing pictures of that day during this summer.

First I'll share pictures of people enjoying exploring the gardens and chatting with the garden hosts!  Looks like fun doesn't it?  Pictures, ideas and information about specific plants were gathered abundantly.





No comments:

Post a Comment