Wednesday, June 7, 2017

'Country Mouse'

A new addition to my "Mouse Nest" this year!  Now I have five huddling together enjoying each other and a special fairy swinging over them!

I was working at our 11th Annual Hosta Sale this weekend when I found this adorable mini hosta there waiting for me.  It's the all green one with the ruffled edges in the middle of my "Mouse Nest" container garden!

Last year I was able to find 'Mouse Capades", the more ruffled one that is green and yellow margins.

Great sale and a great time with gardening friends, one of my favorite events each year!  This year we received donations of over 240 varieties of hostas, of which 80 were ones we had not had before!  Awesome opportunity to purchase quality hostas at reasonable prices in our community!






No comments:

Post a Comment